Submit a Paper to the SWFA 2014 Annual Conference
Please see instructions for preparing your paper or proposal in the Call for Papers. The preferred file format for submissions is .pdf, but documents in Microsoft Word .doc or .docx formats will be accepted.
Submission of all papers and proposals is via the Easy Chair system. Follow these steps to submit a paper:
- Pay the $25 submission fee via PayPal using a credit or debit card (no PayPal account is needed) by clicking on the "Pay Submission Fee" button at the bottom of this list.
- Access the SWFA 2013 Easy Chair web page by clicking the "Submit a Paper" button at the bottom of this list:
- If you already have an Easy Chair account (for example, you submitted a paper to the SWFA meeting last year), then you should log in to your existing Easy Chair account.
- If you do not yet have an Easy Chair account, you will be offered the opportunity to set up an account when you first access the site.
- On the menu ribbon at the top of the screen, click "New Submission" and complete all of the requested information about paper authors, abstract, and key words.
- Submit your paper or proposal as a .pdf file.